Minecraft 1.19.3 – Pre-release 1 – Minecraft Online Free
- on Nov 22, 2022
The first pre-release of Minecraft 1.19.3 is now available. This pre-release fixes some bugs, contains some adjustments and introduces several technical changes.
If all goes as planned, Minecraft version 1.19.3 should be released in final version on December 6, 2022.
- Added new creature-related entity sub-predicate types:
- The command
fillbiomenow supports a filtered mode
- Player heads can now contain a field
- When present, this field determines the sound a block of notes makes when the head is placed over it.
Loot Tables and Progress
New Entity Subpredicate Types
Added new entity subpredicates for some entity types with variants:
- Works for boats, storage boats and rafts
variant– values: see
- The markings have a distinct value and are not paired
variant– values: see
- Also works for zombie villagers
- Profession and level are separate values and are not paired.
Now supports a filtered form for the fillbiome command. New syntax:
fillbiome <from> <to> <biome> [replace <filter>]
filter: A biome or biome label to replace
- MC-156663 – Villager orientation doesn’t work in water.
- MC-177596 – Gunsmith job subtitle is “Grinding used” instead of “Gunsmith job”.
- MC-177676 – Gunsmith job subtitle is “The blast furnace crackles” instead of “The gunsmith works”.
- MC-245697 – Some mobs can’t get out of water at least two blocks deep.
- MC-255133 – Extra copper ore is generated in the Abyss
- MC-256481 – minecraft.used:minecraft.BOOK_TYPE does not increase when placing books on chiseled shelves
- MC-256679 – Axolotls often hesitate when avoiding danger and sometimes start heading in dangerous directions.
- MC-256883 – Game menu items are now positioned slightly lower than in previous versions.
- MC-257341 – Vex texture does not use translucency.
- MC-257349 – Vex no longer sits properly in boats and minecarts.
- MC-257368 – “Not a valid port” error in Open to LAN does not show if port is <1024
- MC-257373 – Cursor in port number text box doesn’t blink.
- MC-257374 – Word “number” is not capitalized in “Port number”.
- MC-257386 – Inventory menu has broken textures with Programmer Art enabled.
- MC-257506 – Sculpted bookcase top and bottom texture rotates based on location.
- MC-257525 – Allay moves AI is broken in 22w42a+ causing them to sometimes spin in the air.
- MC-257617 – You cannot scroll the telemetry screen with the mouse wheel after clicking the “Open my data” or “Data collection” button.
- MC-257618 – Word “pair” uses incorrect verb form in “telemetry.event.world_loaded.description” string.
- MC-257619 – Baby piglins and zombified piglins take damage when hitting their head on a block.
- MC-257625 – Piglin head placed on music pad plays “angry piglin” sound instead of “piglin” ambient sound.
- MC-257648 – fillbiome command can cause biome colors to flicker.
- MC-257658 – Sculk sensors are not activated when picking up books from sculpted shelves.
- MC-257663 – “Hide messages” button in social interactions menu can no longer be activated because it executes twice when pressed.
Download Minecraft 1.19.3 pre-release
To obtain the Minecraft 1.19.3 pre-release, the procedure is the same as for snapshots:
- Start by downloading the minecraft launcher then launch it
- Go to “configuration” and allow snapshots in the boot options.
- In the Launcher menu, select the latest pre-release 1.19.3
- Click on “Play”.
To read: Minecraft 1.19 – All the content of Minecraft 1.19 – Minecraft 1.19.2 – Minecraft 1.19.1